Subject: [Geopriv] Invitation to view draft meeting agenda and to study the AR meeting position papers

From: Christine Perey <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2011 15:30:27 +0100

Greetings!

The community of advocates for open and interoperable AR services, 
content and tools is meeting in a few weeks, immediately following 
Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.

We would like to encourage participation of professionals in the IETF 
GeoPriv WG with interest in AR applications and who wish to work with 
representatives of the SDOs and experts in related fields.

You will find the draft agenda for our upcoming meeting 
<http://www.perey.com/ARStandardsMeetingFeb2011.html> February 17-19, 
2011 on this page:

http://www.perey.com/ARStandards/february-meeting-agenda/

In addition, I recommend that you visit the page on which the position 
papers can be consulted.

http://www.perey.com/ARStandards/position-papers-for-feb-2011/

Comments and feedback welcome.

I also encourage you to share these pages with all others who may be 
interested via your social media channels and relevant mailing lists.

Warm regards,

-- 
Christine

Spime Wrangler

[email-masked]
mobile +41 79 436 6869
VoIP +1 (617) 848-8159
Skype Christine_Perey