Subject: [Geopriv] I-D Action:draft-ietf-geopriv-local-civic-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 19:30:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Geographic Location/Privacy Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Specifying Civic Address Extensions in PIDF-LO
	Author(s)       : J. Winterbottom, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-geopriv-local-civic-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2011-03-10

New fields are occasionally added to civic addresses.  A backwardly-
compatible mechanism for adding civic address elements to the Geopriv
civic address format is described.  A formal mechanism for handling
unsupported extensions when translating between XML and DHCP civic
address forms is defined for entities that need to perform this
translation.  Intial extensions for some new elements are also
defined.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-local-civic-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.