Subject: [Geopriv] I-D Action:draft-ietf-geopriv-local-civic-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 04:30:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Geographic Location/Privacy Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Specifying Civic Address Extensions in PIDF-LO
	Author(s)       : J. Winterbottom, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-geopriv-local-civic-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2011-03-06

New fields are occasionally added to civic addresses.  A backwardly-
compatible mechanism for adding civic address elements to the Geopriv
civic address format is described.  A formal mechanism for handling
unsupported extensions when translating between XML and DHCP civic
address forms is defined for entities that need to perform this
translation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-local-civic-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.