Subject: [Geopriv] I-D Action: draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-24.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 03:51:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Geographic Location/Privacy Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Geolocation Policy: A Document Format for Expressing Privacy Preferences for Location Information
	Author(s)       : Henning Schulzrinne
                          Hannes Tschofenig
                          Jorge R. Cuellar
                          James Polk
                          John B. Morris
	Filename        : draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-24.txt
	Pages           : 47
	Date            : 2011-09-14

   This document defines an authorization policy language for
   controlling access to location information.  It extends the Common
   Policy authorization framework to provide location-specific access
   control.  More specifically, this document defines condition elements
   specific to location information in order to restrict access based on
   the current location of the Target.

   Furthermore, this document defines two algorithms for reducing the
   granularity of returned location information.  The first algorithm is
   defined for usage with civic location information while the other one
   applies to geodetic location information.  Both algorithms come with
   limitations, i.e. they provide location obfuscation under certain
   conditions and may therefore not be appropriate for all application
   domains.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-24.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-24.txt

---

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 14:01:04 +0300

Hi all, 

I have submitted an update to the draft without any technical changes to the body of the document. 
I did, however, change John's affiliation. 

Ciao
Hannes

On Sep 14, 2011, at 1:51 PM, [email-masked] wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Geopriv mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv