Subject: Re: [Geopriv] WGLC: draft-ietf-geopriv-res-gw-lis-discovery-02

From: "Richard L. Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 18:13:16 +0200

This is a call for further comments on 
draft-ietf-geopriv-res-gw-lis-discovery-02.  (Thus on -03, to be issued 
real soon now.)  The only comments received during last call were from 
the document authors.  The chairs do not feel that these constitute a 
sufficient basis for submitting this document to the IESG.

If you feel this document is important, please send comments to the list 
no later than Friday, 20 April 2012.

Remember that all comments are helpful, even if it's just "Looks good to 
me".  You can also say "Doesn't look good to me", but it's more helpful 
to say why!

Thanks,
Alissa and Richard
The GEOPRIV Chairs

On 2/14/12 4:20 PM, Alissa Cooper wrote:
> This is a GEOPRIV Working Group Last Call for comments on
> draft-ietf-geopriv-res-gw-lis-discovery-02
>
> Please send your comments to the GEOPRIV list by 27 February 2012.  As always, please remember to send a note in if you've read the document and have no other comments other than "its ready to go" - we need those as much as we need "I found a problem."
> _______________________________________________
> Geopriv mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv