Subject: [Geopriv] WGLC: draft-ietf-geopriv-flow-identity-00

From: Alissa Cooper <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 10:52:48 -0400

Dear GEOPRIV,

This is a Working Group Last Call for comments on draft-ietf-geopriv-flow-identity-00:
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-geopriv-flow-identity-00>

Please send comments to the list no later than Friday, 5 October 2012.

Remember that all comments are helpful, even if it's just "Looks good to me".  You can also say "Doesn't look good to me", but it's more helpful to say why!

Thanks,
Alissa

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 09:35:30 -0700

Looks good.

Minor comment that the editor might like to consider for the
schema...or not: enumerated types are more efficient than branching
regular expressions when it comes to defining simple types.  This
would apply to "layer3" and "target".  "layer4" would require a union
type with an enumerated type and a number (though the number could be
range constrained in that case).

I'll let Ray use his discretion - it's clear that the current schema
is correct.  A more efficient schema can be built by implementers

Nit in Section 3, p1: s/show/shown/

On 13 September 2012 07:52, Alissa Cooper <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Geopriv mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv