Subject: [GGIE] Agenda items for IETF 103 video side meeting?

From: "Leslie Daigle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2018 15:50:42 -0400

Hi,

Following up on some of our discussion in Montreal, I’m reaching out 
in advance of IETF 103 in Bangkok to see if people have agenda items to 
propose, or specific presentations to offer?

The timing of the meeting is not nailed down — it naturally depends on 
the IETF agenda, which will be published in early- to mid-June.

At this point, it would be helpful to know who would be interested in 
attending, and who might have an agenda topic to talk through in some 
detail (so that we have some sense of interest, and can find an 
appropriate room, time, etc).

Thanks,
Leslie.

-- 

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie Daigle
Principal, ThinkingCat Enterprises
[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Leslie Daigle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2018 16:50:52 -0400

Eagle-eyes have caught that I missed:  IETF agenda is due out in 
October, not June…

Leslie.

-- 

On 10 Sep 2018, at 15:50, Leslie Daigle wrote:

> in advance of IETF 103 in Bangkok to see if people have agenda items 
> to propose, or specific presentations to offer?
>
> The timing of the meeting is not nailed down — it naturally depends 
> on the IETF agenda, which will be published in early- to mid-June.
>
> _______________________________________________
> GGIE mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ggie