Subject: [GGIE] Draft agenda, and finalizing the time in Bangkok

From: "Leslie Daigle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 13:04:22 -0400

Hi,

Draft agenda below, and now we need to finalize the time.

I have dropped the Monday suggestion, and added a Wednesday option — 
please let me know, by the end of Friday of this week, which works 
better for you if you are planning to be in Bangkok:

https://doodle.com/poll/mv9p7smt9yuhiyki

Draft agenda:

Sanjay Mishra — LURK update
Ori Finkelman — CDN HTTP Redirect
Ori & Sanjay — SVA Opencaching update
Thomas Fossati — Video/congestion [TBC]

Thanks!
Leslie.

-- 

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie Daigle
Principal, ThinkingCat Enterprises
[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------