Subject: [GGIE] Video Interest meetings this week

From: "Leslie Daigle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2019 12:21:54 -0400

Hi,

Just a reminder that we have 2 separate meetings, with 2 different 
agenda, this week!

Tuesday, March 26 — “Whither VIG”, where we will discuss options 
for formalizing this group’s collective efforts at the IETF.  That’s 
at 2pm in the Tyrolka room (.ics attached).

Wednesday, March 27 — our standard Video Interest Group meeting, at 
1:30pm in Berlin/Brussels room (.ics attached).  Agenda, as it stands:

0/ Agenda bash

1/ SVA Open Caching Update — Sanjay Mishra
See 
https://www.streamingvideoalliance.org/technical-work/working-groups/open-caching/

2/ Multicast Video — Jake Holland

3/ LURK -- update and next steps -- Daniel Migault

4/ SRT -- Marc Cymontkowski (TBC)

5/  Tour de table — what people are working on with video at IETF

6/ AOB

Looking forward to our discussions this week!

Leslie.

-- 

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie Daigle
Principal, ThinkingCat Enterprises
[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------