Subject: Re: grow: minutes/notes for GROW, IETF-58 rev. 4

From: Danny McPherson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 07:46:10 -0700

On Nov 24, 2003, at 12:05 PM, Tom Barron wrote:
>
> ----
> Danny McPherson: Med Considerations: 
> draft-mcpherson-grow-bgp-med-considerations-00.txt
>
> Danny isn't here.
>

Note that I did send a message to Dave just before the meeting
with the file located at the following link attached.  It slipped
through the cracks and was sent late night (early morning) before
the meeting; my apologies.  I had to depart unexpectedly early
(re: my day job).

http://www.tcb.net/McPherson-GROW-IETF58.pdf

Comments on the preso or draft are welcome.  Depending on the fate
of GROW, we'll pursue moving this draft forward either here or in
IDR.

Thanks!

-danny

____________________________________________________________
Web Archive:     http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/grow/