Subject: grow: updated GROW agenda for IETF 61

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 05:44:09 -0700

Global Routing Operations (grow)

TUESDAY, November 9, 2004 (1415-1515)
=====================================

CHAIR(s): Geoff Huston <[email-masked]>
          David Meyer  <[email-masked]>

AGENDA

 o Administriva

   - Mailing list: [email-masked]
     subscribe grow

   - Scribe?

   - Blue Sheets

 o Agenda Bashing                                        3 minutes
   Meyer                                           

 o Review and status of work items                      

   Active Drafts
   -------------
   draft-ietf-grow-bgp-med-considerations-02.txt         2 minutes
    McPherson/Gill (WGLC)
   draft-ietf-grow-collection-communities-06.txt         1 minute
    Meyer (AD Followup)
   draft-ietf-grow-embed-addr-03.txt                     2 minutes
    Plonka (Revised ID Needed)
   draft-ietf-grow-bgp-wedgies-00.txt                    5 minutes
    Griffin, et al.
   draft-ietf-grow-rift-01.txt                           2 minutes
    Meyer

 o Standardizing (and perhaps extending) the MRT format 10 minutes
   Blunk

 o Operation of Anycast Services                        10 minutes
   draft-kurtis-anycast-bcp-00.txt
   Abley, et al

 o Highly Active (HA) prefixes                          15 minutes
   Zhang

 o BGP Status Reports                                   10 minutes
   Huston/All

_________________________________________________________________
web user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/grow.html
web archive:        http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/grow/