Subject: grow: updated GROW agenda for IETF 63

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 07:20:42 -0700

See also http://www.1-4-5.net/~dmm/IETF/IETF63/GROW/agenda

  	Thanks,
  
  	Dave
  
---

Global Routing Operations (grow)

DATE: TBD
==================================

CHAIR(s): Geoff Huston <[email-masked]>
          David Meyer  <[email-masked]>

AGENDA

 o Administriva

   - Mailing list: [email-masked]
     subscribe grow

   - Scribe?

   - Blue Sheets

 o Agenda Bashing                                          5 minutes
   Meyer                                           

 o Review and status of work items                      
   RFC Published
   -------------
    Meyer                                                  1 minute
     draft-ietf-grow-embed-addr (BCP)

   RFC Ed Queue
   ------------
    Meyer                                                  3 minutes
     draft-ietf-grow-bgp-wedgies (Informational)
     draft-ietf-grow-collection-communities (BCP)

   AD Evaluation
   -------------
    Meyer                                                 1 minute      
     draft-ietf-grow-bgp-med-considerations (Informational)
     draft-ietf-grow-rfc1519bis (Proposed Standard)

   Active Drafts
   -------------
    draft-ietf-grow-anycast-00.txt                        5 minutes
     Abley/Lindqvist                                    
    draft-ietf-grow-mrt-00.txt                           15 minutes
     Blunk

   Potential New Work
   ------------------
    draft-dubois-bgp-pm-reqs-01.txt			 15 minutes
     Dubois

 o SHIM6 update                                          10 minutes
   Lindqvist

 o BGP Operational Security                              30 minutes
   Meyer/Huston 

 o Routing Convergence: An Update                        20 minutes
    Zhang, et al.

 o BGP Status Report                                     20 minutes
   Huston