Subject: [GROW] WG Chairs

From: Ron Bonica <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 15:37:50 -0400

Folks,

Dan and I wish to thank Geoff Huston for his outstanding contributions
to the GROW working group. However, Geoff has informed us that it is
time for a change. So, we would like for you to welcome Peter
Schoenmaker and Chris Morrow as the new working group chairs.

Best wishes to Peter and Chris.

                                   Ron Bonica

_______________________________________________
GROW mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/grow

---

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 13:08:41 -0700

> time for a change. 

	I'll second that. Geoff was a great co-chair during my
	time.

> So, we would like for you to welcome Peter Schoenmaker and
> Chris Morrow as the new working group chairs. 
> 

	Ditto.

	--dmm