Subject: [GROW] I-D Action: draft-ietf-grow-geomrt-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 03:02:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Global Routing Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MRT BGP routing information export format with geo-location extensions
	Author(s)       : Terry Manderson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-grow-geomrt-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-05-23

   This document extends the Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) Multi-
   threaded Routing Toolkit (MRT) export format for routing information
   to include terrestrial coordinates of a BGP Collector and its BGP
   Peers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-grow-geomrt-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-grow-geomrt-02.txt

---

From: Terry Manderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 03:05:45 -0700

Removed the IANA considerations section as there is no longer anything to be
done facing IANA.

Cheers
Terry

On 23/05/11 8:02 PM, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
> directories. This draft is a work item of the Global Routing Operations
> Working Group of the IETF.
> 
> _______________________________________________
> GROW mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/grow