Subject: [GROW] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-grow-mrt-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 May 2011 09:30:03 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Global Routing Operations Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : MRT routing information export format
    Author(s)     : L. Blunk, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-grow-mrt-14.txt
    Pages         : 35
    Date          : 2011-04-20
    
   This document describes the MRT format for routing information
   export.  This format was developed in concert with the Multi-threaded
   Routing Toolkit (MRT) from whence the format takes it name.  The
   format can be used to export routing protocol messages, state
   changes, and routing information base contents.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-grow-mrt-14.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.