Subject: [GROW] Document Action: 'Internet Exchange Route Server Operations' to Informational RFC (draft-ietf-grow-ix-bgp-route-server-operations-04.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 10:16:17 -0800

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Internet Exchange Route Server Operations'
  (draft-ietf-grow-ix-bgp-route-server-operations-04.txt) as
Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Global Routing Operations Working
Group.

The IESG contact persons are Joel Jaeggli and Benoit Claise.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-ix-bgp-route-server-operations/

Technical Summary

The document discusses the operations of a BGP route server 
at Internet Exchagne Points (IXPs), including how they are used 
and what functions they require.

Working Group Summary

This document was created to upto date documents on how route
 servers are used today at IXPs.  The original document was split 
between IDR and GROW, with IDR covering the protocol specific 
points, and GROW covering the requirements and operations.  The 
IDR document is draft-ietf-idr-ix-bgp-route-server-05.

Document Quality

The document covers the existing implementations and usecases of 
a route server at an IXP.  It has been reviewed sufficiently by those 
that operate IXPs, and the working group.

Personnel

Peter Schoenmaker is the document Shepherd.
Joel Jaeggli is the AD.