Subject: [GROW] Stephen Farrell's No Objection on draft-ietf-grow-filtering-threats-07: (with COMMENT)

From: "Stephen Farrell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 08:09:28 -0700

Stephen Farrell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-grow-filtering-threats-07: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-filtering-threats/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

- intro 1st sentence confuses me at least. The 2nd paragraph
does explain it nicely though when I get to page 3. Maybe try
re-word that opener? Or just delete para 1?

- Figure 4 is mentioned in 2.2.1, and includes AS65404, but
that ASN is not mentioned in the text in that section which is
confusing, or is there a typo? I also didn't quite follow the
description in 2.2.1 either which may be related or
independent;-)

- I'm guessing, but didn't check in detail that -07 includes
changes from the secdir review [1] (which raised some nits).
If so, thanks!

   [1] https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/secdir/current/msg05853.html