Subject: [GROW] Alia Atlas' Yes on draft-ietf-grow-bmp-15: (with COMMENT)

From: "Alia Atlas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 12:46:28 -0700

Alia Atlas has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-grow-bmp-15: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-bmp/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for a clear and well-written document.  This was easy to read
and understand.
I do have a couple questions.

a) In Section 4.2, I see special casing for an "L3VPN Instance Peer". 
Will the same thing be necessary for an EVPN peer?  Are there other
future cases to be considered?

b) In Sec 4.4, for the type=0 String, it may be useful to specify that
the language is unspecified and based on the configuration.  A similar
description for the other information strings would be useful.  I'm sure
that Barry could suggest better text.