Subject: [GROW] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-petrie-grow-mrt-add-paths-00.txt

From: Colin Petrie <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 19:42:49 +0200

Hello Grow,

This is a -00 individual draft contribution.
Any comments and suggestions are welcome.
I'm happy to present on this at IETF94 if there is interest.

Regards,
Colin

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-petrie-grow-mrt-add-paths-00.txt
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 10:29:13 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Colin Petrie <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-petrie-grow-mrt-add-paths-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Colin Petrie and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-petrie-grow-mrt-add-paths
Revision:	00
Title:		Multi-Threaded Routing Toolkit (MRT) Routing Information Export
Format with BGP Additional Paths Extensions
Document date:	2015-10-11
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		7
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-petrie-grow-mrt-add-paths-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-petrie-grow-mrt-add-paths/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-petrie-grow-mrt-add-paths-00

Abstract:
   This document updates the Multi-threaded Routing Toolkit (MRT) export
   format for Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) routing information by
   extending it to support the Advertisement of Multiple Paths in BGP
   extensions.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

---

From: Jeffrey Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 15:54:32 -0400

> I'm happy to present on this at IETF94 if there is interest.

This seems to be a very straight forward proposal.  I suspect it should be
adopted and quickly moved through review toward RFC.

-- Jeff

---

From: Colin Petrie <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 19:04:58 +0200

> adopted and quickly moved through review toward RFC.

Thanks for the feedback, Jeff.

The next question would be - can anyone see anything flawed with the
approach? :)

Cheers
Colin

---

From: Christopher Morrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 21:32:31 -0400

This would be good, yes...  are you aiming to ask for wg adoption for
this perhaps?

On Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 1:04 PM, Colin Petrie <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> GROW mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/grow

---

From: Colin Petrie <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 12:58:46 +0100

Yes, I think it is appropriate - assuming the wg concurs

-- 
Colin Petrie
Systems Engineer
RIPE NCC

---

From: Christopher Morrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 18:53:33 -0400

let's ask!