Subject: [GROW] I-D Action: draft-ietf-grow-mrt-add-paths-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 06:45:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Global Routing Operations Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Multi-Threaded Routing Toolkit (MRT) Routing Information Export Format with BGP Additional Paths Extensions 
        Authors         : Colin Petrie
                          Thomas King
	Filename        : draft-ietf-grow-mrt-add-paths-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-01-05

Abstract:
   This document updates the Multi-threaded Routing Toolkit (MRT) export
   format for Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) routing information by
   extending it to support the Advertisement of Multiple Paths in BGP
   extensions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-mrt-add-paths/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-grow-mrt-add-paths-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Christopher Morrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 09:46:32 -0500

Howdy grow folks,
have a read and send along comments/questions/suggestions please.

-chris

On Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 9:45 AM,  <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> GROW mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/grow