Subject: [GROW] I-D Action: draft-ietf-grow-bgp-reject-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 May 2017 06:44:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Global Routing Operations of the IETF.

        Title           : Default EBGP Route Propagation Behavior Without Policies
        Authors         : Jared Mauch
                          Job Snijders
                          Greg Hankins
	Filename        : draft-ietf-grow-bgp-reject-07.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-05-08

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC4271 by defining the default behavior of a
   BGP speaker when there is no Import or Export Policy associated with
   an External BGP session.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-bgp-reject/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-grow-bgp-reject-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-grow-bgp-reject-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-grow-bgp-reject-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/