Subject: Re: [GROW] call for adoption draft-evens-grow-bmp-adj-rib-out

From: Gert Doering <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2017 18:32:17 +0200

Hi,

I was just made aware of this draft...

On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 01:58:37PM +0000, Peter Schoenmaker wrote:
> This is the call for adoption of draft-evens-grow-bmp-adj-rib-out.  This was presented at the working group meeting in Chicago.  The call for adoption will close the 3rd of May 2017.
> 
> The document is located at : https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-evens-grow-bmp-adj-rib-out/
> 
> Please review the document, and provide comments to the list.  Please note there are two similar documents with separate calls for adoption.  draft-evens-grow-bmp-local-rib, and draft-evens-grow-bmp-adj-rib-out.

... and while May 3 is already over - if you need another voice of support
for WG adoption, here is one.

I had a homegrown solution once that monitors outgoing announcements by
lots of extra BGP sessions having the same policies as "the interesting"
sessions (= mirroring announcements) - and being able to revive this with
a much cleaner approach ("give me all outgoing eBGP announcements, before
and after policy manipulations") would be very welcome.

Gert Doering
        -- NetMaster
-- 
have you enabled IPv6 on something today...?

SpaceNet AG                        Vorstand: Sebastian v. Bomhard
Joseph-Dollinger-Bogen 14          Aufsichtsratsvors.: A. Grundner-Culemann
D-80807 Muenchen                   HRB: 136055 (AG Muenchen)
Tel: +49 (0)89/32356-444           USt-IdNr.: DE813185279

---

From: Peter Schoenmaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2017 17:10:58 +0000

Hi,

Thanks for your late comments.  Based on the overwhelming support, the documents (this one and draft-evens-grow-bmp-local-rib,) will be adopted by the working group.

Thanks

Peter

On 11/05/2017, 17:32, "Gert Doering" <[email-masked]> wrote:

    Hi,

    

    Gert Doering
            -- NetMaster