Subject: [GROW] [Errata Held for Document Update] RFC7948 (5366)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 10:14:56 -0700 (PDT)

The following errata report has been held for document update 
for RFC7948, "Internet Exchange BGP Route Server Operations". 

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/eid5366

--------------------------------------
Status: Held for Document Update
Type: Technical

Reported by: Greg Skinner <[email-masked]>
Date Reported: 2018-05-23
Held by: Warren Kumari (Ops AD) (IESG)

Section: 6.2

Original Text
-------------
[RS-ARCH]  Govindan, R., Alaettinoglu, C., Varadhan, K., and D.
           Estrin, "A Route Server Architecture for Inter-Domain
           Routing", 1995,
           <http://www.cs.usc.edu/assets/003/83191.pdf>.

Corrected Text
--------------
[RS-ARCH]  Govindan, R., Alaettinoglu, C., Varadhan, K., and D.
           Estrin, "A Route Server Architecture for Inter-Domain
           Routing", 1995,
<https://www.researchgate.net/
publication/
2297181_A_Route_Server_Architecture_for_Inter-Domain_Routing>

Notes
-----
The paper is no longer accessible from the www.cs.usc.edu site.  A related paper can be accessed at https://doi.org/10.1016/S0169-7552(98)00008-7 by those who are registered members or will pay for the paper.  It would be cited as:
[RS-ARCH]  Govindan, R., Alaettinoglu, C., Varadhan, K., and D.
                  Estrin, "A Route Server Architecture for Inter-Domain
                  Routing", Computer Networks and ISDN Systems, Volume 30,
                  Issue 12, 13 July 1998, Pages 1157-1174,
                  <https://doi.org/10.1016/S0169-7552(98)00008-7>.

Sorry, I had to split the link in the corrected text to satisfy the 72-character line length requirement in the corrected text.

--------------------------------------
RFC7948 (draft-ietf-grow-ix-bgp-route-server-operations-05)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Internet Exchange BGP Route Server Operations
Publication Date    : September 2016
Author(s)           : N. Hilliard, E. Jasinska, R. Raszuk, N. Bakker
Category            : INFORMATIONAL
Source              : Global Routing Operations
Area                : Operations and Management
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG