Subject: Proposed Agenda for IETF47 - GSMP WG

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 12:34:50 -0600

Hi Folks,

Friday is the deadline for the agenda.  This is 
the proposed agenda.  While there is always time
to change it before the meeting, I would appreciate 
any comments folks might have at the moment.

1. Review of draft-ietf-gsmp-04
2. Review of draft-ietf-gsmp-mib-01
3. Review of draft-ietf-gsmp-applicability-00
4. Security issues in draft-ietf-gsmp-encaps-00
5. Implementation Experience
6. Discussion of charter update
7. Requirements for GSMP support of Optical switching
8. Future Requirements for GSMP

Regarding Item 5:

I know that several teams are working on implementations.
What I don't know is who is attending the meeting.  What I 
would like to suggest is that anyone working on an 
implementation and who is planning to attend do a short,
5 minute max, presentation on their work.  For anyone not
attending, I encourage you to participate anyway.  I am willing
to present several slides from anyone who has anything to say
about their implementation efforts.  Please get in touch with
me directly if interested.

Regarding Item 8:

Although informal, I suggest that anyone who has a concrete
proposal on work that needs to be done, prepare a short, 5 minute
maximum, presentation on their requirements.  Please let me or 
Kenneth know about your intention to present requirements before
the meeting.

Regards, 

a.
-----------------------------------
avri doria
Office: +1 781 993 4645
Mobile: +1 781 308 7680