Subject: public implementations?

From: Rose Tsang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 16:01:06 -0500 (CDT)

Hi all,

Are there any publicly available source distributions for GSMP (any
version, but preferably the latest - v3)?  Do you have any idea whether
support for IP forwarding will be integrated into GSMP soon?

Thanks,
Rose Tsang

---

From: "Avri Doria" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 21:13:53 -0400

Hi,

I don't know of any public source available, though someone on this list
spoke of doing a Linux implementation a while back.  Hopefully they
will respond to your request.

As far as the IP forwarding integration goes, this is currently being
discussed as a possible future work item.  Do you think it is something
that should be done?

Thanks
a.

-- 

Avri Doria
+1 401 663 5024