Subject: [GSMP] administrativa

From: avri <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 11:46:18 -0500

hi,

the list has been moved.
- contrary to previous list, i have set this list up as being
   open to all submissions, including those from non subscribers.
   this is according to IETF rules.  on the @psyton list we were
   getting several spam postings a day which i filtered. i.e. did
   not pass on.  it the spam starts to get that bad on the @ietf
   list, i will go back to disallowing posting from non members,
   and will go back to passing on the appropriate non spam messages.

   since i do not want the spam from the @psyton list to end up on
   the @ietf list, i have not asked that a forward be setup from
   the @psyton list.  i will pass on any appropriate bounced messages
   and will remind the sender of the new address.

the archive seems to work.
 
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/gsmp/current/maillist.html

older archives can be found at:
       ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf-mail-archive/gsmp

the old list will shortly be eliminated.

speaking of the old list:

i want to thank Dave Goldblatt for hosting the list on psyton
for the last several years.  he has always been ready with support
for the list whenever i needed it.  i have appreciated his help.

i promise to send a substantive email shortly.
in terms of the upcoming meeting, i want to make sure that issues
people have with the current documents, especially the requirements
for partitioning spec are aired and discussed.  we should be moving
this one forward shortly after this meeting if possible.  hopefully
we will be able to discuss and move forward the requirements for
GMPLS etc. support as well.

a.
-- 
co-chair, list admin

_______________________________________________
GSMP mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gsmp