Subject: [GSMP] FW: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-gsmp-mib-07.txt

From: Hans Sjöstrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 14:15:17 +0100

Maybe you saw the announcement on the IETF-Announce list but anyway, here
it is. As you might suspect, the URL for the Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-gsmp-mib-07.txt

This should be the last changes due to the IESG review, the MIB will now be
considered for elevation to Proposed Standard together with the other GSMP
docs. (normal disclaimers of course apply ;-)

The changes is as usual listed in the I-D. The only changes that should
affect
implementations, although being only clarifications, is the additional
description texts for the session statistics. You can find a version with
changebars etc on
http://www.ipunplugged.com/images/files/draft-ietf-gsmp-mib-07.pdf

Regards
/// Hasse

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On
Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: den 28 november 2001 11:55
To: IETF-Announce:
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-gsmp-mib-07.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the General Switch Management Protocol Working
Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Definitions of Managed Objects for the General Switch
                          Management Protocol (GSMP)
	Author(s)	: H. Sjostrand, J. Buerkle, B. Srinivasan
	Filename	: draft-ietf-gsmp-mib-07.txt
	Pages		: 50
	Date		: 27-Nov-01

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular, it describes managed objects for the General Switch
Management Protocol (GSMP).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-gsmp-mib-07.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-gsmp-mib-07.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-gsmp-mib-07.txt".

NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
GSMP mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gsmp