Subject: ID cutoff reminder

From: avri <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 22:15:56 -0500

FYI, please make sure to meet the deadline for any submissions
to be discussed in Salt Lake City.

Please let Kenneth or I of any planned submissions or topics
that need to be dicsussed at the meeting.

thanks
a.
------- Forwarded Message

To: IETF-Announce: ;
From: Internet-Drafts Administrator <[email-masked]>
Subject: REMINDER - Internet-Draft Cutoff Dates for Salt Lake City, Utah
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2001 14:24:25 -0500
Sender: [email-masked]

NOTE: There are two (2) Internet-Draft Cutoff dates

November 14th: Cutoff for Initial Submissions (new documents)

All initial submissions(-00) must be submitted by Wednesday,
November 14th, 17:00 US-EST. Initial submissions received after this time
will NOT be made available in the Internet-Drafts directory, and will have
to be resubmitted.

As before, all initial submissions (-00.txt) with a filename beginning
with a draft-ietf MUST be approved by the appropriate WG Chair prior to
processing and announcing. WG Chair approval must be received by
Monday, November 19th.

Please do NOT wait until the last minute to submit.

Be advised: NO placeholders. Updates to initial submissions received
             the week of November 14th will NOT be accepted.

November 21st: FINAL Internet-Draft Cutoff

All revised Internet-Draft submissions must be submitted by Wednesday,
November 21st, 2001 at 17:00 US-EST. Internet-Drafts received after this 
time
will NOT be announced NOR made available in the Internet-Drafts
Directories.

We will begin accepting Internet-Draft submissions the week of the
meeting, though announcements will NOT be sent until the IETF meeting
is over.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Please do not hesitate
to contact us if you have any questions or concenrs.

FYI: These and other significant dates can be found at
       http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_52.html

------- End of Forwarded Message