Subject: [GSMP] GSMP meeting at IETF54

From: avri <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 23:44:42 +0200

Hi,

Contrary to previous announcements, there will be a GSMP meeting
at IETF54.

A few drafts have already been submitted and I expect the design
team to release and report on the requirements doc.

This will be a 1 hr meeting, so agenda spots will be limited.

A reminder, the talks will not be tutorial but will be issue
related.  So please read the drafts.

a.
-- 
Avri Doria

Institute for System Technology   Mobile: +46 73 029 8019
Lulea University of Technology    Office: +46 920 49 3030
SE 971-87 Lulea                   In US:  +1 401 663 5024
Sweden                            [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
GSMP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gsmp