Subject: [fmc] New Version Notification for draft-sarikaya-fmc-prefix-sharing-usecase-00.txt

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 12:03:33 -0600

Hi fmc folks,

Happy new year!

We submitted a very short draft, please take a look and comment.

Regards,

Behcet

A new version of I-D, draft-sarikaya-fmc-prefix-sharing-usecase-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Behcet Sarikaya and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-sarikaya-fmc-prefix-sharing-usecase
Revision:        00
Title:           IPv6 Prefix Sharing Problem Use Case
Creation date:   2013-01-14
WG ID:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 7
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-fmc-prefix-sharing-usecase-00.txt
Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-fmc-prefix-sharing-usecase
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-fmc-prefix-sharing-usecase-00

Abstract:
   The purpose of this document is to present a use case on problems
   arising from IPv6 prefix sharing.

The IETF Secretariat