Subject: [Hipsec] FW: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-hip-arch-03.txt

From: "Henderson, Thomas R" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 09:58:58 -0700

FYI (this revision is in response to IESG comments) 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2005 3:50 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-hip-arch-03.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Host Identity Protocol Working Group of
the IETF.

	Title		: Host Identity Protocol Architecture
	Author(s)	: R. Moskowitz, P. Nikander
	Filename	: draft-ietf-hip-arch-03.txt
	Pages		: 24
	Date		: 2005-8-22
	
This memo describes a snapshot of the reasoning behind a proposed new
   namespace, the Host Identity namespace, and a new protocol layer, the
   Host Identity Protocol, between the internetworking and transport
   layers.  Herein are presented the basics of the current namespaces,
   their strengths and weaknesses, and how a new namespace will add
   completeness to them.  The roles of this new namespace in the
   protocols are defined.  The memo describes the thinking of the
   authors as of Fall 2003.  The architecture may have evolved since.
   This document represents one stable point in that evolution of
   understanding

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hip-arch-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of
the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

_______________________________________________
Hipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hipsec

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 12:35:18 +0300

Folks,

FYI: all the discusses on this draft have now been cleared.

Cheers,

Gonzalo

-- 
Gonzalo Camarillo         Phone :  +358  9 299 33 71
Oy L M Ericsson Ab        Mobile:  +358 40 702 35 35
Telecom R&D               Fax   :  +358  9 299 30 52
FIN-02420 Jorvas          Email :  [email-masked]
Finland                   http://www.hut.fi/~gonzalo