Subject: [Hipsec] Re: HIP Registration I-D

From: Julien Laganier <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 16:23:52 +0200

Hi folks,

Attached is the updated HIP registration I-D (and wdiff to the 
previous version) that I want to submit shortly as a WG draft, as 
agreed during the last meeting. Changes are IANA considerations, 
Pekka's suggestion on handling lifetime in REQUEST and RESPONSE, and 
registration failure types as per Miriam's request.

Please tell me if you think something is missing or wrong in the 
draft.

Tnx.

--julien
_______________________________________________
Hipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hipsec

---

From: Julien Laganier <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 09:48:03 +0200

Hi folks,

Tnx.

--julien