Subject: [Hipsec] HIP NAT traversal

From: Miika Komu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 09:03:23 +0300 (EEST)

Message: 5
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 18:50:01 -0400
From: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-schmitt-hip-nat-traversal-01.txt
To: [email-masked]
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

         Title           : HIP Extensions for the Traversal of Network
Address Translators
         Author(s)       : V. Schmitt, et al.
         Filename        : draft-schmitt-hip-nat-traversal-01.txt
         Pages           : 33
         Date            : 2006-6-13

This document specifies extensions to Host Identity Protocol (HIP) to
support traversal of Network Address Translator (NAT) middleboxes.
The traversal mechanism tunnels HIP control and data traffic over UDP
and enables HIP initiators which MAY be behind NATs to contact HIP
responders which MAY be behind another NAT.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schmitt-hip-nat-traversal-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the
message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

-- 
Miika Komu              [email-masked]          http://www.iki.fi/miika/

_______________________________________________
Hipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hipsec