Subject: [Hipsec] RE: [P2PSIP] Updated: P2PSIP and HIP Joint Meeting on the Boeing VOIP HIPImplementation

From: "Paine, Richard H" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 12:31:50 -0800

Non-toll-free number for the P2PSIP and HIP teleconference:

203-310-8979
Participant passcode: 9710856

Richard H. Paine
Success is getting what you want, happiness is liking what you get!
Cell:  206-854-8199
IPPhone:  425-373-8296
Email:  [email-masked] 

-----Original Message-----
From: Dean Willis [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2008 11:59 AM
To: Paine, Richard H
Subject: Re: [P2PSIP] Updated: P2PSIP and HIP Joint Meeting on the
Boeing VOIP HIPImplementation

On Jan 7, 2008, at 9:37 AM, Paine, Richard H wrote:

> <meeting.ics>

It occurs to me that you may have some folks calling in from outside the
US, and US toll-free numbers are notoriously difficult to reach from
some countries. Do you have a non-toll-free number? Or did I just miss
it in that Microsoft-mangled calendar invitation?

--
Dean

_______________________________________________
Hipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hipsec

---

From: "Paine, Richard H" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 07:37:31 -0800

When: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 8:00 AM-9:30 AM (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).
Where: Virtual (866-752-6974 Passcode: 9710856#

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Just so everyone is clear - the teleconference is at 8am Pacific Time on Tuesday, Jan 8, 2008 at the following teleconference and Webex numbers.

The teleconference is per a meeting at the Vancouver IETF on Friday, Dec 7, 2007 that was a joint meeting of the HIP and P2PSIP Working Groups.  The joint meeting determined the need to look at the Boeing demonstration of SIP over HIP.  The demonstration used an IEEE802.11-WPA-wireless connection to the Boeing Intranet and the SIP call traversed both the wireless and wired network securely to get to a wired laptop.  The call occurred in a HIP namespace using a cryptographic identity as an SPI value in the ESP field.

This teleconference is being held to discuss the white paper on the demonstration and the use of HIP for secure point-to-point SIP.

Teleconference Details:

Date: Tuesday, January 8, 2008 Starting time: 8:00 am, Pacific Standard Time (GMT -08:00, San Francisco) Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes Meeting number: 896 132 416 Meeting password: hipmeeting Teleconference: Dial-in:1-866-752-6974 (US)
Leader passcode:9710856
Participant passcode:9710856 Host: Richard Paine Host's email address: [email-masked] 

Richard H. Paine

---

From: "Paine, Richard H" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 12:31:50 -0800

203-310-8979

Richard H. Paine

-----Original Message-----
From: Dean Willis [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2008 11:59 AM
To: Paine, Richard H
Subject: Re: [P2PSIP] Updated: P2PSIP and HIP Joint Meeting on the

--
Dean

---

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 13:57:48 -0600

> <meeting.ics>

I'll parse that for those whose software breaks on the attachment:

------

Just so everyone is clear - the teleconference is at 8am Pacific Time  
on Tuesday, Jan 8, 2008 at the following teleconference and Webex  
numbers.

The teleconference is per a meeting at the Vancouver IETF on  Friday,  
Dec 7, 2007 that was a joint meeting of the HIP and P2PSIP Working  
Groups.  The joint meeting determined the need to look at the Boeing  
demonstration of SIP over HIP.  The demonstration used an IEEE802.11- 
WPA-wireless connection to the Boeing Intranet and the SIP call  
traversed both the wireless and wired network securely to get to a  
wired laptop.  The call occurred in a HIP namespace using a  
cryptographic identity as an SPI value in the ESP field.

This teleconference is being held to discuss the white paper on the  
demonstration and the use of HIP for secure point-to-point SIP.

Teleconference Details:

Date: Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Starting time: 8:00 am, Pacific Standard Time (GMT -08:00, San  
Francisco) Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes Meeting number: 896 132 416
Meeting password: hip meeting
Teleconference: Dial-in: 1-866-752-6974 (US)
Participant passcode:9710856
Host: Richard Paine
Host's email address: [email-masked]

---

From: "David A. Bryan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 09:11:06 -0500

Some folks asked if the IETF note well statement applied here.

Since this is being discussed on list, published on list, etc., I
believe it does. So, the note well policy applies. If you aren't
familiar with the IETF IPR / Note Well policy, it is here; please read
it before the call:

http://www.ietf.org/NOTEWELL.html

Thanks,

David (as chair on P2PSIP)

On Jan 7, 2008 3:31 PM, Paine, Richard H <[email-masked]> wrote:
> P2PSIP mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2psip
>

-- 
David A. Bryan
[email-masked]
+1.757.565.0101 x101
+1.757.565.0088 (fax)
www.SIPeerior.com