Subject: [Hipsec] I-D Action:draft-ietf-hip-via-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 01:15:04 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Host Identity Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Host Identity Protocol (HIP) Multi-hop Routing Extension
	Author(s)       : G. Camarillo, A. Keranen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-hip-via-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-06-29

This document specifies two extensions to HIP to implement multi-hop
routing.  The first extension allows implementing source routing in
HIP.  That is, a node sending a HIP packet can define a set of nodes
that the HIP packet should traverse.  The second extension allows a
HIP packet to carry and record the list of nodes that forwarded it.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hip-via-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.