Subject: [Hipsec] [Errata Held for Document Update] RFC7401 (6653)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2021 00:00:03 -0700 (PDT)

The following errata report has been held for document update 
for RFC7401, "Host Identity Protocol Version 2 (HIPv2)". 

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/eid6653

--------------------------------------
Status: Held for Document Update
Type: Editorial

Reported by: Nikolai Malykh <[email-masked]>
Date Reported: 2021-08-03
Held by: Eric Vyncke (IESG)

Section: 5.2

Original Text
-------------
   | TRANSPORT_FORMAT_LIST  | 2049  | Ordered   | variable             |
   |                        |       | list of   |                      |
   |                        |       | preferred |                      |
   |                        |       | HIP       |                      |
   |                        |       | transport |                      |
   |                        |       | type      |                      |
   |                        |       | numbers   |                      |
   |                        |       |           |                      |

Corrected Text
--------------
   | TRANSPORT_FORMAT_LIST  | 2049  |  variable | Ordered              |
   |                        |       |           | list of              |
   |                        |       |           | preferred            |
   |                        |       |           | HIP                  |
   |                        |       |           | transport            |
   |                        |       |           | type                 |
   |                        |       |           | numbers              |
   |                        |       |           |                      |

Notes
-----
The values in the columns are swapped.

--- Verifier note ---
The erratum has been verified by Tom Henderson (co-author) https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/hipsec/aJSEhRNShc3vXcbtlbd8V39Bfow/

As it does not prevent implementation, the erratum status is "help for document update"

--------------------------------------
RFC7401 (draft-ietf-hip-rfc5201-bis-20)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Host Identity Protocol Version 2 (HIPv2)
Publication Date    : April 2015
Author(s)           : R. Moskowitz, Ed., T. Heer, P. Jokela, T. Henderson
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : Host Identity Protocol
Area                : Internet
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG