Subject: [HOKEY] Fw: I-D ACTION:draft-vanderveen-aaa-roaming-00.txt

From: "M. Vanderveen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 16:17:44 -0800 (PST)

Hello
A draft along the lines of deliverable #5 whenever we get to it.
Michaela

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2007 3:50:02 PM
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-vanderveen-aaa-roaming-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

    Title        : AAA Separation for Roaming
    Author(s)    : M. Vanderveen
    Filename    : draft-vanderveen-aaa-roaming-00.txt
    Pages        : 12
    Date        : 2007-1-19
    
   This draft proposes a framework that achieves separation of AAA
   functionality between the home and local domain as it arises in the
   roaming process.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vanderveen-aaa-roaming-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-vanderveen-aaa-roaming-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
    [email-masked].
In the body type:
    "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-vanderveen-aaa-roaming-00.txt".
    
NOTE:    The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
    MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
    feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
    command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
    a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
    exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
    "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
    up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
    how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce

____________________________________________________________________________________
8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time 
with the Yahoo! Search movie showtime shortcut.
http://tools.search.yahoo.com/shortcuts/#news

_______________________________________________
HOKEY mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hokey