Subject: [HOKEY] interim meeting info

From: "Charles Clancy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 01:26:32 -0500 (EST)

Hopefully the information on the interim website was sufficient to get
everyone there tomorrow.  If not, below are more details... hopefully
everyone who needs it will have email access some time between now and
tomorrow morning.

-- 
t. charles clancy, ph.d.  <>  [email-masked]  <>  www.cs.umd.edu/~clancy

---------------------------- Original Message ----------------------------
Subject: Re: [Capwap] Interim Agenda
From:    "Pat Calhoun (pacalhou)" <[email-masked]>
Date:    Mon, January 22, 2007 5:58 pm
To:      "Margaret Wasserman" <[email-masked]>
         "capwap" <[email-masked]>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

All,

in response to questions about the meeting facility, which details can
be found at http://www.ltsnet.net/ietf/67.5/, here is additional
information:

The building is directly accessible to anyone. The conference room is
accessible from the lobby. so while there is a badge reader on the
meeting room door, all one would need to do is knock on the door and we
would open it (there is a window to see out the door as well, if memory
serves). Cisco unfortunately did not have any completely open areas -
other than the parking lot which is not conducive to meetings ;-)

So when someone enters building 15, they simply knock on the door, and
we will open it for them. There is also a washroom that is located just
outside the meeting room that does not require a badge, but it is a
single use washroom. Larger ones are available inside the building, but
require an escort. Each attendees will have to register with the
reception and wear a pseudo-badge. I therefore recommend you show up 10
minutes early to go through the registration process and ensure an
on-time start-time.

I have organized lunches and coffee.

Hope that helps,

Pat Calhoun
CTO, Wireless Networking Business Unit
Cisco Systems

_______________________________________________
HOKEY mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hokey