Subject: [HOKEY] session slots at Prague meeting

From: Glen Zorn <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 21:18:44 +0700

If you have a draft that you would like to discuss in the hokey session
please REPLY to this message stating the amount of time you would like,
the title of the draft in question and the name of the discussion
leader/presenter by 15 March.  Thank you!

---

From: Zhen Cao <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 21:25:19 +0800

Hi Chairs,

Could you help consider the following time slot request? Thank you.

Time: 10 minutes
Draft title: draft-ietf-hokey-erp-aak-04
Discussion: update summary or erp-aak

On Sat, Mar 12, 2011 at 10:18 PM, Glen Zorn <[email-masked]> wrote:
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
>
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
> Version: GnuPG v2.0.14 (MingW32)
> Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/
>
> iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJNe4DEAAoJEG4XtfZZU7RfAF0H/jsSeQydaoGR40RgvQJ0EHqg
> L0vNKpMkjaLKiOMEflOyquR+9Niguj0Ewzxws2ENY6nvmsqclxlDAZYnataqMvwV
> Bhf9XyuWhhsJxfIc/t/6r71RIUkOS8cJhqly3Q1PQSoV+ryi6/EmEX41Q+xCAroJ
> I5F+vLbgM6SG8m64YoG98W3FDTJXgfhrbx1sRO9YnmUAk5WIOPZTB8RyVagGGF2C
> nWGCLRhSHg1y185GEcVzxz2mBT6coISBfIfQGa67bBi4BJv/Tr3G0B5yiuo8WMnf
> 7EcSImKbeADUMpA1C3UAWhuCVcHDsvqjI7sMGggwvSB/C/Pth8HsM3zr/G85yuo=
> =CXBJ
> -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
> _______________________________________________
> HOKEY mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hokey
>

-- 
Best regards,
Zhen

---

From: Glen Zorn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 16:11:16 +0700

> Discussion: update summary or erp-aak

OK