Subject: [HOKEY] I-D Action:draft-ietf-hokey-erp-aak-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 00:00:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Handover Keying Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : EAP Re-authentication Protocol Extensions for Authenticated Anticipatory Keying (ERP/AAK)
	Author(s)       : Z. Cao, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-hokey-erp-aak-04.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2011-03-13

The Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) is a generic framework
supporting multiple of authentication methods.

The EAP Re-authentication Protocol (ERP) specifies extensions to EAP
and the EAP keying hierarchy to support an EAP method-independent
protocol for efficient re-authentication between the peer and an EAP
re-authentication server through any authenticator.

Authenticated Anticipatory Keying (AAK) is a method by which
cryptographic keying material may be established prior to handover
upon one or more candidate attachment points (CAPs).  AAK uses the
AAA infrastructure for key transport.

This document specifies the extensions necessary to enable AAK
support in ERP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hokey-erp-aak-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Zhen Cao <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 21:23:16 +0800

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 3:00 PM
Subject: [HOKEY] I-D Action:draft-ietf-hokey-erp-aak-04.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

       Title           : EAP Re-authentication Protocol Extensions for
Authenticated Anticipatory Keying (ERP/AAK)
       Author(s)       : Z. Cao, et al.
       Filename        : draft-ietf-hokey-erp-aak-04.txt
       Pages           : 15
       Date            : 2011-03-13

_______________________________________________
HOKEY mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hokey

-- 
Best regards,
Zhen