Subject: [HOKEY] Protocol Action: 'The ERP Local Domain Name DHCPv6 Option' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-hokey-ldn-discovery-10.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 May 2011 09:04:26 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'The ERP Local Domain Name DHCPv6 Option'
  (draft-ietf-hokey-ldn-discovery-10.txt) as a Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Handover Keying Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Stephen Farrell and Sean Turner.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-hokey-ldn-discovery/

Technical Summary

      This document specifies a Dynamic Host Configuration
      Protocol Version 6 (DHCPv6) option designed to allow
      a DHCPv6 server to inform ERP clients of the name of the
      local domain.

Working Group Summary 
      This document is product of the hokey working group.
      The first wg draft was submitted in April 2009; there
      has been substantial interest in this document.

Document Quality 
      There are no known implementations.  The document has 
      working group consensus.

Personnel
       The document shepherd is Tina Tsou <[email-masked]>.
       The responsible Area Director is Stephen Farrell.