Subject: [HOKEY] Comments to draft-ietf-hokey-erp-aak-04

From: 金多伟 <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 09:54:37 +0800

Hi All,

I have read the draft, and found the technique content are okay, but I found
the following typos for the authors to correct.

1. In abstract, the first paragraph, "a generic framework supporting
multiple _types_ of authentication methods"

2. In Section 4, the second paragraph, it should be "if the peer has _been_
previously authenticated by means of ERP or ERP/AAK"

3.In Section 5.2, the explanation about TVs and TLVs(the first paragraph in
page 8), it should be “The username part of the NAI is the EMSKname used
_to_ identify the peer”

4. In Section 5.2, the explanation about Cryptosuite (the fourth paragraph
in page 8), it should be “key lengths and output lengths are either
indicated or (are) obvious from the cryptosuite name”

5. In Section 5.3, the explanation about Cryptosuite (the fifth paragraph in
page 10), it should be “key lengths and output lengths are either indicated
or (are) obvious from the cryptosuite name”

6. In Section 8, the eighth paragraph, it should be “the peer and the
server derive the keys independently using parameters known _by_ each
entity”

7 In section 8, the thirteenth paragraph, it should be “Any domain-specific
keys are further restricted _to be used_ only in the domain….”

--

Best regards,

Duowei Jin

---

From: Zhen Cao <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 13:19:23 +0800

Hi Duowei,

Thanks for the comments, we will correct them accordingly.

2011/8/11 金多伟 <[email-masked]>:
> 6. In Section 8, the eighth paragraph, it should be “the peer and the server
> derive the keys independently using parameters known _by_ each entity”
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> HOKEY mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hokey
>
>

-- 
Best regards,
Zhen