Subject: [homenet] Ben Campbell's No Objection on draft-ietf-homenet-babel-profile-06: (with COMMENT)

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2018 18:45:00 -0700

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-homenet-babel-profile-06: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-homenet-babel-profile/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Some very minor comments:

Substantive Comments

§2.1, REQ5: I agree with Benjamin Kaduk that " MUST use metrics that are of
   a similar magnitude" is a bit vague to be used with a MUST.

Editorial Comments:

§1.1: Please consider using the 8174 boilerplate. There is at least one
instance of a lower case keyword.

§2.2 and others: I find the term "non-requirements" confusing here. Please
consider "Optional Requirements".

§3, first paragraph: "separates between configuration, which is done by HNCP,
and routing, which is done by Babel": The word "between" does not belong.