Subject: [homenet] New Version Notification for draft-decimo-babel-dtls-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 10:02:57 -0700

A new version of I-D, draft-decimo-babel-dtls-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Antonin Decimo and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-decimo-babel-dtls
Revision:	01
Title:		Babel Routing Protocol over Datagram Transport Layer Security
Document date:	2018-07-02
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		8
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-decimo-babel-dtls-01.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-decimo-babel-dtls/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-decimo-babel-dtls-01
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-decimo-babel-dtls
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-decimo-babel-dtls-01

Abstract:
   This documents describes how to use Datagram Transport Layer Security
   (DTLS) to secure the Babel Routing Protocol.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat