Subject: [homenet] homenet agenda update

From: "STARK, BARBARA H" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2018 15:13:31 +0000

I've updated the homenet agenda. Further updates are still possible -- just let the chairs know. - Barbara

IETF 102 - Homenet Agenda

0. Administrivia (5m)

Blue Sheets
Note taker - TBC
Jabber relay - TBC

1. WG Status Update - Chairs (5 min)

Updated Drafts:

- draft-ietf-homenet-front-end-naming-delegation-07 (June 26)
- draft-ietf-homenet-naming-architecture-dhc-options-06 (June 26)

Progressing Drafts:

- draft-ietf-homenet-babel-profile-06 waiting on Juliusz for updated draft

Other Non-Expired WG Drafts

- draft-ietf-homenet-simple-naming-01 [I need to fix this to move it under Updated Drafts as -02. -Barbara]

2. Simple Naming (Ted Lemon, 50 min)

3. Front End Naming (Daniel Migault, 10 min)

4. Naming Architecture (Daniel Migault, 10 min)

5. Status report on security topics (Barbara Stark, 10 min)

6. AOB and wrap-up (5 min)

---

From: Juliusz Chroboczek <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2018 15:07:46 +0200

> - draft-ietf-homenet-babel-profile-06 waiting on Juliusz for updated draft

My current draft of -07 is here:

  https://raw.githubusercontent.com/jech/babel-drafts/master/draft-ietf-homenet-babel-profile/draft-ietf-homenet-babel-profile.xml

It addresses all of Tim Chown's Opsdir review, almost all of Stewart
Bryant's Genart review, and almost all of the IESG's comments.  I've
allowed myself to disregard one of Stewart Bryan's comments, and only
partially followed Alvaro's suggestion to remove normative language from
the optional section.  Stewart, Alvaro, please let me know if you feel
strongly about that.

Plan is to listen for any comments during the Montréal session (which I'll
be attending remotely), and publish -07 as soon as the server reopens.

-- Juliusz

---

From: "STARK, BARBARA H" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2018 14:11:15 +0000

Thx Juliusz. I’m not expecting discussion on this during the meeting. Hopefully we can resolve all issues on list. 
I’ll be more proactive going forward in pushing this to completion. 
Barbara 

On Jul 10, 2018, at 9:08 AM, Juliusz Chroboczek <[email-masked]> wrote:

>  https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__raw.githubusercontent.com_jech_babel-2Ddrafts_master_draft-2Dietf-2Dhomenet-2Dbabel-2Dprofile_draft-2Dietf-2Dhomenet-2Dbabel-2Dprofile.xml&d=DwIDAw&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=LoGzhC-8sc8SY8Tq4vrfog&m=Cv_FxXKuwwlL_848JgRA_aeBMMpFjHK3NzQS8qd3X0o&s=UMo9rrhllLEtoUP9IFgizKzcKn-zHnOceXdIDdLycPI&e=
>