Subject: [homenet] New Version Notification for draft-do-babel-hmac-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 10:07:39 -0700

A new version of I-D, draft-do-babel-hmac-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Juliusz Chroboczek and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-do-babel-hmac
Revision:	00
Title:		Babel Cryptographic Authentification
Document date:	2018-07-02
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		17
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-do-babel-hmac-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-do-babel-hmac/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-do-babel-hmac-00
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-do-babel-hmac

Abstract:
   This document describes a cryptographic authentication mechanism for
   the Babel routing protocol that has provisions for replay avoidance.
   This document updates RFC 6126bis and obsoletes RFC 7298.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat