Subject: [homenet] Commentable version of the document is available.

From: Ted Lemon <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 12:41:07 -0400

We had our first interim meeting on the homenet naming architecture today.
 The chairs took good notes, so I assume they will summarize, but one of
the action items was to convert the document to markdown and share it as a
Google Doc, which I have done.   If you are interested in reading the
document that way and commenting on it, please send me email privately and
I'll send you a link.   I'm not going to send the link to the list because
then it'll be in the archive and might get mobbed by spambots.

---

From: "STARK, BARBARA H" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2018 13:51:59 +0000

Thanks, Ted. I’ve also put this draft version on the homenet github site (I noted a few nit changes I had to make on the Google drafts page). I think what we said is the authors would periodically push a new version from what’s in Google docs onto the github page. Ted, Stuart, and Daniel should all have full access to the github repository.

https://github.com/ietf-homenet-wg/simple-naming

Barbara

From: homenet <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Ted Lemon
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2018 12:41 PM
To: HOMENET <[email-masked]>
Subject: [homenet] Commentable version of the document is available.

We had our first interim meeting on the homenet naming architecture today.   The chairs took good notes, so I assume they will summarize, but one of the action items was to convert the document to markdown and share it as a Google Doc, which I have done.   If you are interested in reading the document that way and commenting on it, please send me email privately and I'll send you a link.   I'm not going to send the link to the list because then it'll be in the archive and might get mobbed by spambots.