Subject: [HT-rt] Welcome to the list

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2018 15:03:36 +0100

Hello, everyone

This list is a *public* list for the work of the Human Rights review
team. The team reviews Internet-Drafts (specially I-D in IETF-wide
Last Call) on the basis of human rights impact.

To do so, it follows RFC 8280, section 6, and its successor
draft-tenoever-hrpc-guidelines.

The review team has no special status: its comments are handled by the
IETF/IESG/whatever like any other comment.

Practically speaking: do not forget to cross-post the reviews on this
list, for easier archiving.

---

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2018 15:52:38 +0100

On Fri, Mar 09, 2018 at 03:03:36PM +0100,
 Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]> wrote 

> draft-tenoever-hrpc-guidelines.

There are currently in IETF-wide Last Call (I exclude the drafts that
seem "purely technical" but if I'm wrong, please correct me, I don't
understand a lot of IETF RFCs) several drafts (I also exclude those
for which the deadline is too close). I notice:

* draft-ietf-teas-scheduled-resources "Framework for Scheduled Use of
Resources" Potentially network neutrality issues?

* draft-ietf-uta-smtp-tlsrpt "SMTP TLS Reporting" Potentially privacy
issues? Note it has a detailed Security Considerations