Subject: Re: [HR-rt] [pitg] QUIC feedback (was Re: rough notes Nov 5 meeting)

From: Mallory Knodel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 10:17:53 +0300

Thanks for your message on this, Beatrice. I did read to the end and
only have one comment about your idea here:

On 09/11/2018 21:16, Beatrice Martini wrote:
> I wonder if it may be of interest for the different stakeholders
> involved in the review process (protocol developers, draft authors, WG
> contributors, HRPC and Review Team members) to get together and discuss
> different ways in which the efforts of the Review Team can fit the
> protocol development workflow, and viceversa.

We had a really productive meeting in Bangkok for the reviewers in the
review team. Corinne sent notes on this meeting to the hr-rt list that
same day, 4 November.

I would encourage us to keep doing these in-person meetings at each
IETF. We can even book a side room and invite more people to come, as
you've suggested. It could be really useful as we continue to ramp up
our review work.

-Mallory

-- 
Mallory Knodel
Head of Digital :: article19.org
gpg fingerprint :: E3EB 63E0 65A3 B240 BCD9  B071 0C32 A271 BD3C C780