Subject: [hrpc] meeting notes and charter

From: Niels ten Oever <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2015 09:25:43 +0100

Hi all,

Thanks for a very constructive session today. You can find the meeting
minutes here [0]. Thank you very much dkg for making the minutes. Also
thank you very much to all presenters and the jabber scribe.

The IRTF chair, Lars Eggert, indicated we could start the chartering
phase for this proposed research group, so I would like to request for
comments and proposed changes to the charter. [1]

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best,

Niels

[0]
http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/notes-ietf-94-hrpc?useMonospaceFon
t=true&showChat=false

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/rg/hrpc/charter/
- -- 
Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9

---

From: Joseph Lorenzo Hall <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 08:52:49 -0500

Heya Niels and HRPC folks,

I just took another look at the charter. It looks good after our
earlier rounds of edits. One question: should the proposed milestones
be blank?

best, Joe

On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 3:25 AM, Niels ten Oever <[email-masked]> wrote:
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA256
>
> Hi all,
>
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
> Version: GnuPG v2
>
> iQEcBAEBCAAGBQJWOG+HAAoJEAi1oPJjbWjpei4H/1P9g8TG7FSl6SO9k8VuBEjK
> kwVOibNIEtallweSjXzVtJxkDU3bReNBHp4xJI0OPT2H9d2smM6/7bzW12izvXjh
> p6CVvmjhP4cOO0l4Jnbiqw4D4nKQzGXfkDZbM9Z/CGxquYbyl3YN7dEzDn05bzx/
> LCKPnqICHacqIkHS/G6XKWgw/ycqyXd12BBqQz3DgAUS8Qh2fhoi6Dao5EMVTGm4
> IZe+M9zQxMnxiG95TKhO3FM7pAkJxm6/yiiOtkRpkvw0jJ9basEExbeSJ1o9y5o5
> H7jM6kkuTS5tH2413AnpFO/puqVVDp1RnQHRxtpbZxRAUaoxZ3vNyDqMoZPu9gM=
> =tVx5
> -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
>
> _______________________________________________
> hrpc mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/hrpc

-- 
Joseph Lorenzo Hall
Chief Technologist
Center for Democracy & Technology
1634 I ST NW STE 1100
Washington DC 20006-4011
(p) 202-407-8825
(f) 202-637-0968
[email-masked]
PGP: https://josephhall.org/gpg-key
fingerprint: 3CA2 8D7B 9F6D DBD3 4B10  1607 5F86 6987 40A9 A871

---

From: Niels ten Oever <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 14:57:19 +0100

Hi Joe and others,

Have quite a backlog after IETF, IGF, and conference here in Rio, so
sorry I've been slow to respond.

The milestones are not part of the charter AFAIK. Am happy to discuss
the milestones separate from the charter though.

Best,

Niels

Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

On 11/17/2015 02:52 PM, Joseph Lorenzo Hall wrote:
> earlier rounds of edits. One question: should the proposed
> milestones be blank?
> 
> best, Joe
> 
> On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 3:25 AM, Niels ten Oever
> <[email-masked]> wrote: Hi all,
> 
> Thanks for a very constructive session today. You can find the
> meeting minutes here [0]. Thank you very much dkg for making the
> minutes. Also thank you very much to all presenters and the jabber
> scribe.
> 
> The IRTF chair, Lars Eggert, indicated we could start the
> chartering phase for this proposed research group, so I would like
> to request for comments and proposed changes to the charter. [1]
> 
t=true&showChat=false
>> _______________________________________________ hrpc mailing
>> list [email-masked] https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/hrpc
> 
> 
>

---

From: Joseph Lorenzo Hall <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 11:32:38 -0500

Thanks, Niels!

(And don't let me detract from time off!)

best, Joe

On Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 8:57 AM, Niels ten Oever <[email-masked]> wrote:
> iQEcBAEBCAAGBQJWSzI/AAoJEAi1oPJjbWjpkh4H/RRsYEexKSB48a7Jnq2ItVBR
> Bdd4wZ5ppwsKDjFuHEuJDYIIB1Aes9ilEv3oMQmq7QtEa2q87Udrj5mSZdbS072e
> 1E4VmHEon++waoFJGRo4mN4e/S2q1DaaFAqYg2nvKKcNZGZaahQLUeqOzzprHj/V
> iaM8GQwrcTAlvEhtjSxfN+7oGP3dYmgujud7VuJ1ewoi9SLRLTFm+rcQr0wG3D4j
> PWAWrXO0o7YOJB53fTJtc0h1mtPDmpehQGpYBGEoek/mK+hniSDNv29FmkqIWI6P
> mH9P++RC7pjxw74Y8QQxgcebFZSRjdP5UuC8OK/TY/xfsJ15f0h80t4JpD16AIA=
> =Cxu7