Subject: [hrpc] Guide to human rights for Internet Users

From: "Bless, Roland (TM)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 11:08:18 +0100

Hi,

maybe I missed it and it was already mentioned, otherwise here's
just a hint to a memorandum as related work.
The Council of Europe issued
Recommendation CM/Rec(2014)6, Guide to human rights for Internet users
Document:
https://wcd.coe.int/com.instranet.InstraServlet?Index=no&command=com.instranet.CmdBlobGet&InstranetImage=2726797&SecMode=1&DocId=2132624&Usage=2
More on the web:
http://www.coe.int/en/web/internet-users-rights/guide

Regards,
 Roland

---

From: Corinne Cath <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 12:15:44 +0000

thank you!

On Fri, Nov 13, 2015 at 10:08 AM, Bless, Roland (TM) <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> hrpc mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/hrpc
>

-- 

'The management of normality is hard work'