Subject: [hrpc] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-doria-hrpc-report-00.txt

From: Avri Doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 06:31:59 -0400

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-doria-hrpc-report-00.txt
Date: 	Sun, 18 Oct 2015 03:38:54 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Avri Doria <[email-masked]>, Avri Doria <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-doria-hrpc-report-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Avri Doria and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-doria-hrpc-report
Revision:	00
Title:		Human Rights Protocol Considerations - Report
Document date:	2015-10-18
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		12
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-doria-hrpc-report-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-doria-hrpc-report/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-doria-hrpc-report-00

Abstract:
   This document present an overview of the project to map engineering
   concepts at the protocol level that may be related to promotion and
   protection of the freedom of expression and association.

   This first draft is intended to provide the framework for reporting
   on the study, initial results and basic considerations.  At a later
   stage it will fold in the work being done in the Methodology and
   Glossary drafts as well as the work being done in the case studies.
   It also folds in some of the text included in the original proposal
   for the HRPC.

   Discussion on this draft at: [email-masked] //
   https://www.irtf.org/mailman/admindb/hrpc

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

---

From: Avri Doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 06:32:59 -0400

wrong forward

On 22-Mar-16 06:31, Avri Doria wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> hrpc mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/hrpc
>
>

---