Subject: [hrpc] new draft of draft-hall-censorship-tech

From: Joseph Lorenzo Hall <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016 19:34:32 -0400

Greetings SAAG and HRPC,

In SAAG at IETF 91, I presented our draft on "A Survey of Worldwide
Censorship Techniques" [1].

We've since updated the draft, preparing for an -02 version, and have
hopefully addressed a set of comments from Stephane Bortzmeyer and
Martin Nilsson:

* repo: https://github.com/josephlhall/rfc-censorship-tech
* ID text: https://github.com/josephlhall/rfc-censorship-tech/blob/master/draft-hall-censorship-tech-latest.txt

I'd love to get additional feedback before attempting to convince one
of our overworked Security Area ADs to sponsor the draft and run it
through the IETF process. You can send comments to
[email-masked], submit pull requests, or open
github issues against the document to get feedback to us. Of course,
if you're interested in contributing as a co-author, please let me
know and give me an idea of what you'd like to add and we can go from
there.

best, Joe

[1]: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hall-censorship-tech/

-- 
Joseph Lorenzo Hall
Chief Technologist, Center for Democracy & Technology [https://www.cdt.org]
e: [email-masked], p: 202.407.8825, pgp: https://josephhall.org/gpg-key
Fingerprint: 3CA2 8D7B 9F6D DBD3 4B10  1607 5F86 6987 40A9 A871

CDT's annual dinner, Tech Prom, is April 6, 2016! https://cdt.org/annual-dinner

---

From: Niels ten Oever <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2016 10:41:23 +0100

Thanks for this Joe, would you like a slot to discuss this in hrpc in
Buenos Aires? Remote presentation and discussion is also possible of
course.

Best,

Niels

Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9

---

From: Joseph Lorenzo Hall <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2016 06:19:31 -0400

Happy to talk about it if there's time; probably don't need more than 10-15
minutes. cheers!

On Sunday, March 20, 2016, Niels ten Oever <[email-masked]> wrote:

> > * ID text:
> https://github.com/josephlhall/rfc-censorship-tech/blob/master/draft-hall-censorship-tech-latest.txt
> >
> > [email-masked] <javascript:;>, submit pull
> requests, or open

CDT's annual dinner, Tech Prom, is April 6, 2016!
https://cdt.org/annual-dinner