Subject: [hrpc] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-doria-hrpc-report-01.txt

From: Avri Doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 06:36:48 -0400

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-doria-hrpc-report-01.txt
Date: 	Mon, 21 Mar 2016 13:31:13 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Avri Doria <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-doria-hrpc-report-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Avri Doria and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-doria-hrpc-report
Revision:	01
Title:		HRPC - Report
Document date:	2016-03-21
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		18
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-doria-hrpc-report-01.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-doria-hrpc-report/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-doria-hrpc-report-01
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-doria-hrpc-report-01

Abstract:
   This document presents an overview snapshot of the HRPC project to
   map engineering concepts at the protocol level that may be related to
   human rights, with a focus on the promotion and protection of the
   freedom of expression and of association.

   It provides a framework while reporting on the study including:
   theoretical background, results and basic considerations.  It will
   reference the detailed work being done on terminlogy and case studies
   documented in the research draft.  It also folds in discussions from
   the research literature.  The documents, [HRPC-Research] and this
   document, form an interrelated set that may later be combined into a
   single document.

   This draft is still in very early stages and welcomes further
   contribution.  Text is solicited.

   Discussion on this draft at: [email-masked] //
   https://www.irtf.org/mailman/admindb/hrpc

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus