Subject: [hrpc] Review of current draft - JG

From: James Gannon <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 10:29:36 +0000

Hi Neils and everyone else!

Neils asked me as a non-involved person to give the current draft a quick read over and review, please find attached, as I am not a member of the list please keep me in CC if anyone has any questions or wants me to elaborate on any points.

-James Gannon

---

From: Corinne Cath <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 10:53:44 +0100

Hi James,

Firstly, thank you so much for taking the time to review the draft. This
note of thanks of course extends tothe others who have volunteered to
review our draft. I am slowly working through your comments and updating
the draft accordingly, and will make sure to come back to each one of you
with additional questions (and elaborate thank you notes!).

@James, I had two questions about your comments:

I was wondering if you could elaborate a little bit on why you thought the
section on
5.2.3.3. Address Translation and Mobility is a stretch so I can adjust
accordingly?

5.3.2.1.6. Censorship resistance- you mention that it is important to be
clearer on the brackets and the asks. Would it help to provide more
background on what is meant by censorship and how this could occur through
protocols? Or would you suggest that is not what is lacking in the current
description?
Looking forward to hearing from you!

best,

On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 11:29 AM, James Gannon <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Neils asked me as a non-involved person to give the current draft a quick
> read over and review, please find attached, as I am not a member of the
> list please keep me in CC if anyone has any questions or wants me to
> elaborate on any points.
>
> -James Gannon
>
> _______________________________________________
> hrpc mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/hrpc
>
>

-- 
Corinne Cath

'The management of normality is hard work'