Subject: Re: [hrpc] Call for RG Adoption draft-tenoever-hrpc-research-02

From: Niels ten Oever <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2016 12:32:07 +0200

On 05/31/2016 03:30 PM, avri doria wrote:

<<snip>>

> From the email I have seen on the list, including from those who read
> and reviewed I would say that we have RG support for making this an RG
> document.

This is great news!

<<snip>>

> My suggestion would be that comments on the current draft  continue for
> another couple of weeks and that the authors plan on putting out the RG
> draft in time for the Berlin meeting.  I also suggest that the two
> current authors remain the co-authors for the RG draft.

We'll defintely do so. All review are very much welcomed, we have
already received several recommendations off-list.

As shared yesterday, also tests of the consideration with working drafts
would be very much welcomed.

Best,

Niels