Subject: [hrpc] Guidelines for human rights considerations road testing

From: Niels ten Oever <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2016 14:32:23 +0200

Dear all,

To test the relevance of the human rights considerations I've asked two
volunteers from the Buenos Aires session to review their IETF Internet
Drafts with these guidelines for human rights considerations in mind.

If there are other authors, editors or working group members that are
working on a draft which they would like to review with these
considerations in mind, that would of course be very welcome. If you'll
do so, I would like to kindly ask you to:

1. Read through the guidelines here:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tenoever-hrpc-research-02#section-5.3.2

2. Take your draft

3. Make notes about your findings, especially relating the following points:
- Relevance of the guidelines for your draft
- Changes you will make to your draft
- Perhaps even a considerations paragraph that could be added to your draft.

4. Perhaps write a short evaluation paragraph in which you answer the
following questions:
- Was this a useful exercise
- What can be improved?
- Examples
- Number of questions
- Granularity of questions
- Did going through the questionnaire feel like 'time well spent'?

All your thoughts are very welcome.

Best,

Niels

PS If you prefer to talk about this rather than do a write up, am also
more than happy to schedule a call with you.

-- 
Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9