Subject: [hrpc] IETF96 notes, slides, etc posted

From: Niels ten Oever <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2016 19:39:33 +0200

Hello all,

Thanks a lot for a very productive meeting in Berlin. Thanks to dkg we
already have the notes done, you can find them here:

https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/96/minutes/minutes-96-hrpc

You can find all the slides and the recording here:

https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/96/hrpc.html

Comments and improvements are always welcome of course.

Looking forward to receive reviews for the research-ID in the coming
month before moving to RG last call, as agreed in the session:

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tenoever-hrpc-research-04

I will send an email in the coming week with some questions in relation
to Alissa's presentation here to the list, because I feel that
discussion was cut short in Berlin.

Also happy to continue any other discussion here of course.

Best,

Niels

-- 
Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9