Subject: [hrpc] lastest version of the draft

From: Niels ten Oever <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 12:44:19 +0200

Hi all,

Based on the reviews and suggestions made by Scott, Harry, Shane,
Giovane and John I have made a new version.

It is only possible for me to submit a new version on th 17th, but while
everyone is preparing for IETF96 I thought it might be nice if you could
read the most recent version in an easily readible way.

Markdown:
https://github.com/nllz/IRTF-HRPC/blob/master/draft-research.md

Html:
http://nielstenoever.net/draft-research.html

Txt:
Attached

Looking forward to discuss this at IETF96.

Best,

Niels

-- 
Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9