Subject: [hrpc] speakers canceled, suggestions requested

From: Niels ten Oever <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 22:25:08 +0200

Hi all,

Unfortunately both our speakers for the hrpc session (Francesca Musiani
and Sarah Spiekerman) have canceled their presentation for the hrpc
session due to timezone constraints.

It would be great if others could help us suggest (and find) two other
speakers that could help us broaden our horizon and get a better
understanding of the relationship between human rights and standards in
specific and technology in general.

All suggestions would be appreciated.

Best,

Niels
-- 
Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9

---

From: Robert Guerra <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 17:47:15 -0400

Niels,

Might I suggest Professor Laura DeNardis, from American University. She's
not coming to the ICANN meeting, but can connect her in remotely if you are
interested.

Her email is - [email-masked]

On Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 4:25 PM, Niels ten Oever <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> hrpc mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/hrpc
>
>