Subject: [hrpc] I-D Action: draft-irtf-hrpc-guidelines-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 13:37:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Human Rights Protocol Considerations RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : Guidelines for Human Rights Protocol Considerations
        Author          : Niels ten Oever
	Filename        : draft-irtf-hrpc-guidelines-00.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2018-03-20

Abstract:
   This document proposes guidelines for human rights considerations,
   similar to the work done on the guidelines for privacy considerations
   [RFC6973].  This is an updated version of the guidelines for human
   rights considerations in [RFC8280].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-hrpc-guidelines/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-hrpc-guidelines-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-hrpc-guidelines-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Bob Harold <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 16:06:58 -0400

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-hrpc-guidelines-00

"ICT" is used, starting on page 4, but never defined.

-- 
Bob Harold