Subject: [hrpc] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-tenoever-hrpc-political-04.txt

From: Niels ten Oever <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 18:53:43 +0100

Hi all,

New version of draft-tenoever-hrpc-political for your consideration!

Best,

Niels

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-tenoever-hrpc-political-04.txt
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 10:52:31 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Niels ten Oever <[email-masked]>, Amelia Andersdotter
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-tenoever-hrpc-political-04.txt
has been successfully submitted by Niels ten Oever and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-tenoever-hrpc-political
Revision:	04
Title:		On the Politics of Standards
Document date:	2018-03-19
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		16
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tenoever-hrpc-political-04.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tenoever-hrpc-political/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tenoever-hrpc-political-04
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tenoever-hrpc-political
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tenoever-hrpc-political-04

Abstract:
   This document argues that the politics of standards need to be taken
   into account in the standards development process.  We come to this
   conclusion by mapping different perspectives on the relation between
   standards and politics in the Internet community and by providing
   illustrations of the political aspects of standard development.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat