Subject: Re: [hrpc] Implementation Report for HTTP Status Code 451 (RFC 7725)

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 09:13:21 +0200

On Tue, Jan 16, 2018 at 01:51:21PM -0500,
 Shivan <[email-masked]> wrote 
 a message of 109 lines which said:

> I'm still working on this, but would be willing to defer control to the RG
> if people are interested in contributing​.
> Consolidation work remains to be done for all the 451 drafts.

I'm not sure of the result for draft-451-imp-report. It expired two
months ago. Is there still work on it?

---

From: Shivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 08:14:13 +0000

Not currently working on this. I combined draft 451 new protocol elements
with the draft outlining human rights considerations for 451.

---

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 12:01:09 +0200

On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 08:14:13AM +0000,
 Shivan <[email-masked]> wrote 

> with the draft outlining human rights considerations for 451.

So, draft-sahib-451-new-protocol-elements replaces *both*
draft-451-imp-report and draft-manyfolks-hrcrfc7725?

---

From: Shivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 14:29:45 +0000

Not implementation report. The decision was made to keep the implementation
report separate. The draft new protocol elements should be small and
coherent if it's intended to be a set of recommendations for updates to
451. I think it would be better for the new protocol elements draft to link
to whatever research is done in the implementation report.