Subject: [hrpc] New Version Notification for draft-rutkowski-hrpc-hraas-00.txt

From: Tony Rutkowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2018 17:53:26 -0400

Hi Avri,

Although this is rather late for the meeting tomorrow, perhaps it can be
informally discussed.  The approach here seems useful, and perhaps at
least informative going forward.  Looking forward to advancing the work.

It is interesting that the year 8 in the past decades for the past 70
years seems to been marked by historical human rights developments.
Perhaps a kind of auspicious number.

cordially,
tony

A new version of I-D, draft-rutkowski-hrpc-hraas-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Anthony-M Rutkowski and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-rutkowski-hrpc-hraas
Revision:	00
Title:		Human Rights as a Service (HRaaS)
Document date:	2018-07-18
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		16
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rutkowski-hrpc-hraas-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rutkowski-hrpc-hraas/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rutkowski-hrpc-hraas-00
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-rutkowski-hrpc-hraas

Abstract:
    The establishment of Human Rights as a Service (HRaaS) has
    significant potential benefits. Although the generic expressions of
    human rights in legal instruments largely precludes definitive HRaaS
    specification, the establishment of a measurable objective is
    compelling in the global marketplace for internet capabilities made
    available to the public, including new virtualised NFV-SDN based
    implementations and protocols. This HRaaS draft provides a
    structured enumeration of human rights found in the principal global
    legal instruments against which standards bodies can evaluate their
    specifications, vendors can differentiate their offerings, and users
    can compare those offerings and make informed decisions.