Subject: [hrpc] Agenda for IETF 105

From: Mallory Knodel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 11:08:22 +0100

Hi everyone,

I'd like to start a thread about the agenda for discussion on the list.

 * JC de Martin would like to talk about Ethical and Socially Aware
Data Labels, as per this research project:
https://nexa.polito.it/node/1515

 * Discussion on draft Political, and if it is ready for publication.

 * Discussion on draft Association, led by the new editors Joe and Stéphane.

 * Discussion on recent updates to drafts Feminism and Guidelines.

 * Moving from the Guidelines draft into short presentations on any
learnings gleaned from recent reviews informed by RFC 8280.

 * AOB.

Are there any other items you would like to add to the agenda? Any other
thoughts or ideas are also welcomed.

Thanks,
-Mallory
-- 
Mallory Knodel
Head of Digital :: article19.org
gpg fingerprint :: E3EB 63E0 65A3 B240 BCD9  B071 0C32 A271 BD3C C780