Subject: [hrpc] I-D Action: draft-irtf-hrpc-association-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2019 14:25:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Human Rights Protocol Considerations RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : Freedom of Association on the Internet
        Authors         : Stéphane Couture
                          Joseph Lorenzo Hall
                          Niels ten Oever
                          Gisela Perez de Acha
	Filename        : draft-irtf-hrpc-association-03.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2019-08-22

Abstract:
   This document establishes the link between the Internet architecture
   and the ability of people to exercise their right to freedom of
   assembly and association online.  The Internet increasingly mediates
   our lives, our relationships and our ability to exercise our human
   rights.  As a forum, it provides a global public space despite being
   built on predominantly private infrastructure.  Since Internet
   protocols play a central role in the management, development and use
   of the Internet, the relation between protocols and the
   aforementioned rights should be analyzed and any adverse impacts
   should be mitigated.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-hrpc-association/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-hrpc-association-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-hrpc-association-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-hrpc-association-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Joseph Lorenzo Hall <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2019 17:27:13 -0400

This is mostly to refresh, more bigger changes to come

On Thu, Aug 22, 2019 at 17:25 <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> hrpc mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/hrpc
>
-- 
Joseph Lorenzo Hall
Chief Technologist, Center for Democracy & Technology [https://www.cdt.org]
1401 K ST NW STE 200, Washington DC 20005-3497
e: [email-masked], p: 202.407.8825, pgp: https://josephhall.org/gpg-key
Fingerprint: 3CA2 8D7B 9F6D DBD3 4B10  1607 5F86 6987 40A9 A871

---

From: Mallory Knodel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2019 16:27:31 +0300

Great to see this moving. Thanks, Joe

On 23/08/2019 00:27, Joseph Lorenzo Hall wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 22, 2019 at 17:25 <[email-masked]
> <mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
> 
> 
>     until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org
>     <http://tools.ietf.org>.
> 
>     [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
> e: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>, p: 202.407.8825, pgp:
> https://josephhall.org/gpg-key

-- 
Mallory Knodel
Head of Digital :: article19.org
gpg fingerprint :: E3EB 63E0 65A3 B240 BCD9  B071 0C32 A271 BD3C C780