Subject: [hrpc] Fwd: Final reminder: Please fill out our survey on IETF authoring tools

From: Mallory Knodel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2020 15:29:33 -0500

Dear all,

Please see below a survey on the tools you're using to author drafts. 
Particularly helpful if you've used a bespoke tool chain and/or needed 
additional support or help implementing the recommended tools.

Best,

-Mallory

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Final reminder: Please fill out our survey on IETF authoring 
tools
Date: 	Wed, 4 Nov 2020 21:10:49 +1300
From: 	IETF Executive Director <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked]

Hi
** Final reminder **

The IETF is conducting a survey to help us understand what tools and 
formats you use for authoring IETF Internet Drafts (I-Ds), how you use 
them and what more you need from them. The data from this survey is 
vital for our future planning of tools investment.

This note is to thank the 470 of you that have responded to this survey 
so far but ideally we would like to get 900 responses and so this is a 
final reminder to please spare a few minutes to fill out the survey, 
even if you do not author I-Ds any more:

https://ietf.iad1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8d21RFqe5dBijOJ

Your email address has been selected because you have been listed as the 
author or submitter of an I-D in the last five years. The survey is 
anonymous - we only record the data you provide and do not record your 
IP address or any details of your computer.

Thank you
Jay

-- 
Jay Daley
IETF Executive Director
[email-masked]